Date(s) - 23/05/2018 - 24/05/2018
PPS Lecture Hall Building
Register now and don’t miss out on the Early Bird registration fee (until 1 March 2018)!
Mines of the Future
23 & 24 May 2018
PPS Lecture Hall Building, Aachen, Germany
Main Topics will be:
- Technological Advances and Innovation
- Best Practices and Benchmarking
- Responsible and sustainable Mining
- EU Horizon 2020 Imp@ct project
We are happy that these Key Note Speakers will be part of our program:
Jürgen Brune, Colorado School of Mines, USA
Kathryn Moore, Camborne School of Mines, UK
Barrie Johnson, Bangor University, UK
Dominic Roberts, Mineco Ltd, UK Main Topics will be:
– Presentations & Discussions
– Poster Session
– Exhibition by Industry
– Dinner Party (Coronation Hall)
– Conference language: English
Key Submission Dates:
– Abstract submission closes (in four weeks!): 01 March 2018
– Author Notifications: 01 April 2018
– Registration on our abstract portal before 1 March 2018: You will benefit from the Early Bird Prices
– Deadline for authors registration and payment: 30 April 2018
Upon completion of the conference, authors have the opportunity to submit their work for publication in a special issue of the internationally refereed journal “Minerals” (ISSN 2075-163X, Impact Factor 1.5, http://www.mdpi.com/journal/minerals). Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 July 2018.
Against the background of the imperial city of Aachen, the Conference and the Dinner Party in the historical Coronation Hall (Townhall Aachen) will offer ample opportunity to make new contacts and renew old ones. In order to gain an impression of AIMS 2017, please have a look at our photo gallery.
For further information, please download our leaflet or visit our website. If you have any questions, please contact us via mail at mailto: aims’at’mre.rwth-aachen.de or by telephone at +49-241-80 95673.
If you are interested in a Sponsorship, please contact us directly. We will be happy to inform you about the numerous possibilities. First information you find here.
We are looking forward to meet you at this unique conference in the heart of Europe. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you as a speaker or participant.
With a friendly GLÜCKAUF!
RWTH Aachen University – Institute of Mineral Resources Engineering
Wuellnerstraße 2 – 52062 Aachen – Germany
Tel.: +49-(0)241-80 95673
Fax : +49-(0)241-80 92272