Date(s) - 31/05/2015 - 05/06/2015
St. John's NL Canada
The ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2015) in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada will take place from May 31 – June 5, 2015.
OMAE2015 is the ideal forum for researchers, engineers, managers, technicians and students from the scientific and industrial communities from around the world to:
meet and present advances in technology and its scientific support;
exchange ideas and experiences whilst promoting technological progress and its application in industry
to promote international cooperation in ocean, offshore and arctic engineering.
Following on the tradition of excellence of previous OMAE conferences, more than 900 technical papers are planned for presentation.
Please click on a technical area below for more information.
- SYMP 1 Offshore Technology
- SYMP 2 Structures, Safety and Reliability
- SYMP 3 Materials Technology
- SYMP 4 Pipeline and Riser Technology
- SYMP 5 Ocean Space Utilization
- SYMP 6 Ocean Engineering
- SYMP 7 Ian Jordaan Honoring Symposium on Ice Engineering
- SYMP 8 CFD and VIV
- SYMP 9 Ocean Renewable Energy
- SYMP 10 Offshore Geotechnics
- SYMP 11 Petroleum Technology
- SYMP 12 Prof. Robert F. Beck Honoring Symposium on Marine Hydrodynamics