Date(s) - 22/09/2015 - 25/09/2015
Technical University Delft
Hydraulic transport of multi-phase flows (mixtures) in closed and open conduits is used in many applications of the mining, energy, chemical, metallurgical and other industrial enterprises for the transportation of main cargos or disposal of various wastes. The settling of solid particles is also useful in many industrial applications and sediment transport in channels and rivers has a direct impact on the natural environment.
The Conference will also provide a forum for the exchange of information on various aspects of pipeline transport of non-Newtonian flows (including oil & petroleum products) and gases by main transport systems and there practical applications worldwide.
The Conference is expected to cover all the aspects of conveyance of solids by fluids, motion of solids and solid-fluid interaction in closed and open conduits. The aspects of interest include:
- Two-phase and multiphase flow, Newtonian and non-Newtonian flow;
- Designing, optimization and operation of hydro- and pneumo-transport system, wear and corrosions, pumps and valves, etc.
- Sediment transport in rivers and water reservoirs, hydraulic storage of tailings/ sedimentation and thickening;
- Measurement methods and techniques, field and laboratory instrumentation, industrial systems;
- Dredging process (special session)